- 100% EGYPTIAN LOOFAH: Our desire to provide you with an exhilarating scrub experience has been shaped into loofah bath sponges. Egyptian loofah grown in Southeast Asia is unique in its soft, skin-friendly fiber and compact size for body exfoliation. These approx. 4”x6” handy scrub sponges will gently remove your dead skin, help promote blood circulation and decrease your chance of developing pimples and purify blemishes, keeping your skin radiant, soft, and youthful.
- 100% ECO-FRIENDLY: Our loofah is collected from sustainable loofah fields cultivated by the locals in the Northeast of Thailand. With neither GMO nor artificial additives, our sponges might not come in the exact same size or color, but they all equally allow you to enjoy the beauty and health benefits of nature. Our sponges are not only friendly to humans but also to our beloved environment. They are biodegradable and leave no contamination even after being used.
- 100% HANDMADE AND HEARTCRAFTED BY LOCAL ARTISANS: All loofah sponges are created by a group of housewives and elderly living upcountry. These skilled people are close to the resource but far from where to sell their products. We help them connect with you and ensure everyone receives what they deserve. Buying our sponges is the way to express how much you appreciate their work, and they will send back their ‘thank you’ by improving the product quality for you.
- 100% EASY TO USE AND TAKE CARE OF: Our sponges will be compressed flat to make it easy for shipping. Just put them in warm water for 15 minutes, and they will return to regular shape. Wash the soap off after use, shake off the water, and hang them outside the shower to dry. It is recommended not to twist them, for it will cause deformation. Unused sponges can be stored for years in a dry place free of dust. The sponge should be replaced when it becomes too squishy to scrub your body.
- 100% WARRANTY GUARANTEED: If our sponges are not like what was described, please inform us within 30 days, and we will send the new one to you in no time. We appreciate all your remarks and comments. They are the key tools to develop and improve our handmade and heart crafted products.
- Gentle to body skin.
- Remove dead skin cells.
- Purify blemishes.
- Decreases your chance of developing pimples.
- Leaves no micro plastic on cookware.
- Comes in handy size.
- Convenient to use.
- Not conduct heat when cleaning hob or stove.
- The handle is especially long to scrub your back.
- The handle made of teak, light weigh yet durable.
- Removes dead skin cells and decreases your chance of developing pimples.
- For brighter, younger and clearer skin.
EGYPTIAN LOOFAH: Extraordinary scrubber from nature.
Thailand is blessed with an abundant supply of clean water, fertile soil, and sufficient sunlight for Egyptian Loofah, the greatest type of loofah for exfoliation. The most significant feature is its firm and fine flesh generating nothing but dense and soft fiber.
To confirm your perfect health, we, the locals in Northeast of Thailand, use no additives and manage to collect only the best loofah for the best fiber. We hope our sincerity can be felt through every piece of products.
HEARTCRAFTED: The happiest people generate the highest quality products.
With this precious loofah work, the locals no longer have to leave their hometown in search of jobs. They can be with their family and strengthen the bond with their community.
Such a delightful working environment allows them to work carefreely and diligently, creating loving atmosphere and providing room for great craftsmanship. There is no greater source of inspiration than this. Your support is deeply appreciated.